Thursday, June 4, 2009

Twitter

Every time there is a new internet trend (ie blogging, MySpace, Facebook), I am completely skeptical about it, think it's lame and refuse to join. Then, eventually, someone or something convinces me to join and I subsequently become obsessed with said internet trend.

And so goes the story with Twitter.

I obsessively read MMQB on si.com and lately Peter King can not stop talking about Twitter and relating "tweets" in his column. I finally couldn't take it any more and I had to sign myself up for a Twitter account. Now I'm hooked.

I can read what Larry Fitzgerald has to say about his bowling scores. I can get live updates about Redskins training camp from Chris Cooley and Rocky McIntosh. I can hear about The Office writers' activities from Mindy Kaling.

This is way too much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment